Thursday, July 8, 2010

a bit fearless? or fearful?


DSC_0200
Originally uploaded by freckleface18
Lifes possibilities are limitless to the infinity, your path is unique
to only you.
-wise words from a fellow blogger

I have a ton of aspirations and I want to remain true to myself and get back to my roots; celebrate who I am.

I am an artist and I have abandoned that part of me slightly.. I feel lonely without my pencils, my sketchbook sitting in the corner, my needle & thread in the closet, and my ideas trapped and put aside yet another day..
I've been trying to set aside time for the things I enjoy but the pressures of daily routines, and as of right now job hunting yet again has pretty much put me in a standstill!

I really am determined to get back that way of life... especially the late night sketches which never end until about 4:00 in the morning when the world begins another day.

I know this is a brief post, but it is my frustrations with both things I can not control and things that I can control that drive me mad.
all I know is I LOVE super hard, and I only want the best for the world and its people. time to make my way through once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment