Tuesday, May 8, 2012

II.


here's some other stuff I've been working on as well!  I started making embroidered portraits, and added prints with color combinations that I've learned from a color theory class. (which I loved) I can't look at color the same way that I used to! it's like learning a new language! I enjoy posting process photos because you never know what could happen when you're creating! I know my projects change often because my thoughts wander. I change my mind often. too often sometimes haha.
I've also completed a few projects... :) a shower curtain, curtains for my kitchen, some interchangeable fabric in an embroidery hoop (that I've hung in my hallway!) and I'm working on all this other stuff now that I don't want to ruin the surprise just yet... I'm so excited! 
p.s. all the fabrics you see in most of my posts are from a fantastic store that I am so lucky to work in and be a part of ->rock paper scissors! 












No comments:

Post a Comment