Saturday, November 30, 2013

baking book!





















(at the top)) This was a quiet book that I created for my friend's daughters first birthday! I wanted to make her a quiet book that was personal, interactive, and fun! I also made her an apron to go with it. I used regular Kona white for the book pages, light-mid weight interfacing for in-between, and the rest was fabric I had in my stash, lots of felt, sew in velcro, and I used eyelets and grommets to bind it and make it easier to look through! :) I am super happy with how it came out! 
The last photos are from my Thanksgiving break with my D. & also the Laurel dress I made from Colette Patterns! I fell in love with the fabric and had to make this dress! 
Here is the website in which you can buy some of the fabric that I post about! 

No comments:

Post a Comment