Sunday, January 9, 2011

Red static










to sum it all up had a really nice time with my man and great friends tonight :] good talk, americanos, and pie all around plus possible good news from chris & nicole who are looking @ their first house together<3 adorable.

here's the new necklace I made, there are pictures on my tumblr as well. I am definitely extending this into a vast collection because I really love working with these rocks. I am starting my etsy store tomorrow and will be posting more information then. Derek's also helping me develop business cards which is great because everywhere I go I get great feedback and compliments on my work that are really appreciated and I want everyone to check out ALL of my work.
Tm it looks like I'll be having a morning cup of love with lovely mother. I love those early mornings when I wake up with little to do but sit around and drink coffee with my mom-who I don't get to spend a ton of time with. It really makes me realize how great of a mother she is and how grateful I am for her<3
I'll also be heading to Michaels to pick up more supplies to work on more pieces and a specialty piece for a friend who is leaving for school in Austria for a few months.
Can't wait to see what I come up with next! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment