Tuesday, January 18, 2011

What is your denim?




I wanted to make this post because I know a lot of women have a problem looking for the right jeans-I know I do! it's always too tight or too loose in certain areas, and that's where you guys come in!

My favorite brands so far that I've had luck with are:
Paris Blues
Nudie jeans
BDG
Forever 21's jeans
Love culture's jeans
Gap's bootcut (boyfriend style)-great find*

Now to keep this going tell me
What is your favorite pair of jeans that make you feel great?

3 comments:

  1. I was planning on wearing jeans on the airplane but I can't for that long haha so I found these Miley Cyrus jeggings! Really comfy. Perfect for a long ride and looks just like a pair of black skinny jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Delia's jeans. The Morgan cut is my favorite. It is classified as a "skinny jean" but is definitely more of a secure boot cut. I am only 5'1" so their "short" size is ideal for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I'm a guy, who I don't care because I am a skinny guy who has a hard time finding jeans that fit! But I love my Levi 511's. I've had them over a year, and they still fit like a glove, and have become my go-to jeans!

    ReplyDelete